Photogrammetric Image Analysis 2019
Automated extraction of objects from remotely sensed data is an important topic of research in Computer Vision, Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing, and Geoinformation Science. The location of the event will be Munich, Germany.
The aim of the common event is to seek, exploit and deepen the synergies between geometry and semantics, and to give the two scientific communities the possibility to discuss with and to learn from each other. The joint event addresses experts from research, government, and private industry. It consists of high quality papers, and provides an international forum for discussion of leading research and technological developments as well as applications in the field.
- Small satellites and satellite constellations for mapping
- Exploitation of high resolution space images
- UAVs and other platforms
- High-resolution Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) from air and space
- Hyperspectral imaging
- Sensor and system calibration and integration
- Surface modeling and reconstruction
- 3d object extraction: buildings, roads, vegetation
- Learning and statistical methods for object extraction
- Sensor and data fusion including information from GIS, BIM, or CAD
- Image analysis for geospatial data update and change detection
- Global landcover and landuse mapping
- Rapid mapping for environmental applications and disaster management